Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, we're home!



We jumped back in with both feet yesterday. LONG flights, but we actually got in a few minutes early. It was a good thing - I used every minute I had before I had to run off to work. :)

Tonight, I'm going to do some coming-back-home stuff, like grocery shopping. ;) I'm also getting my new stamping area unpacked; it's a little overwhelming, because I am having to decide where things will live the most usefully!

I'll be uploading the contest entries this weekend, and I'll have a link in this blog to go vote on them. They're really fun!

I pulled out all the sets that are retiring this year; it was a REAL shock to see how FEW I'm left with!!! At least Ken says he'll try to help me this year, and get some new toys - er, um, I mean new work-related purchases. :D I cannot WAIT until the new Idea Book & Catalog® comes out! How many sets did YOU have that are retiring? Count your wheels, too! :)

No comments: