Monday, May 7, 2007

Life is good!

I wish you could see the things I've seen this weekend! We've had an incredible time; we went to Saturday Market in downtown Portland, and to Rocky Butte where we could see Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. Yesterday, we went to pick up our friend, Corrine, and went to the Cedar Creek Grist Mill in Woodland, WA. WOW, was it something else! Not so much for the mill, but for the beautiful creek! What do you think???

In upcoming days, I'll get the contest for the scrapbook page entries up and running, and we'll see who wins! :) Those of you who entered, know that you have a great chance of winning - there weren't too many entries. :)

I'm going to post another blog in a minute; please be sure to take a look at it, and let me know if you're interested! :D

Have a wonderful day, dear friends. The sun is shining, so I won't be sitting at this computer much longer. :D

No comments: