Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here are my two pages!


I might be able to do more than two, but I really didn't want to procrastinate and not get ANYTHING out - if any of you know the REAL me, you know that's a danger I live with! :D SO, I sat down yesterday and did this to send off tomorrow. The only two stamp sets it uses are FROSTY and HEADLINE ALPHABET. I mixed some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with white EP to do the snowflake on Night of Navy 12x12 card stock. The words are in Night of Navy on Glossy White card stock. Frosty is stamped in Black Stazon on Glossy White, and colored in with Stampin' Write Markers - Basic Black, Bashful Blue, and Night of Navy. The journaling block is Whisper White card stock, and I notched the corners with the ticket corner punch and layered it on Bashful Blue. EASY!
I really, really like this layout. I hope she does, too. Have you decided to do this with me? I've gotten a few requests for the coordinator of this project's address - THANK YOU!!!!!! Email me at poohisstampin@aol.com for the address, and if you have a chance, share with me what you're stamping. :D I hope you take the time today to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!

No comments: