Monday, August 20, 2007

So, what's the difference??



So, would someone explain to me what makes the card I posted LAST time any more duplicatable than the blue one the time before??? I'm just stumped. I've had comments on the "friendship" card saying they're going to definitely CASE it - but to me, it's not nearly as changeable as the blue one. I mean, look at this pumpkin one - it's the SAME EXACT THING as the blue, except in two colors. Any embellishment could be used in the bottom corner - like the button on the "friendship" card. I'm intrigued by what YOU want to see in a card! Heck, I even stamped this one on glossy white CS....:D

So, fill me in, dear reader. What makes a card something YOU want to CASE? What do you want to see MORE of? LESS of? I can't wait to hear from YOU!!!

Don't forget: while you're thinking about your answer, take the time to STAMP something!!! :)

1 comment:

Joan said...

I almost never CASE a card. Comments from readers are great, but I have found that they are not a reliable indicator of anything! LOL Some things I've made I've loved and been so proud of and non one comments and other things I kind of feel like a dope even posting and they get raves. Go figure!!

Your comment on my SU post was so thoughtful. Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciated it.