Monday, August 20, 2007

So, what's the difference??



So, would someone explain to me what makes the card I posted LAST time any more duplicatable than the blue one the time before??? I'm just stumped. I've had comments on the "friendship" card saying they're going to definitely CASE it - but to me, it's not nearly as changeable as the blue one. I mean, look at this pumpkin one - it's the SAME EXACT THING as the blue, except in two colors. Any embellishment could be used in the bottom corner - like the button on the "friendship" card. I'm intrigued by what YOU want to see in a card! Heck, I even stamped this one on glossy white CS....:D

So, fill me in, dear reader. What makes a card something YOU want to CASE? What do you want to see MORE of? LESS of? I can't wait to hear from YOU!!!

Don't forget: while you're thinking about your answer, take the time to STAMP something!!! :)

2 comments:

Joan said...

I almost never CASE a card. Comments from readers are great, but I have found that they are not a reliable indicator of anything! LOL Some things I've made I've loved and been so proud of and non one comments and other things I kind of feel like a dope even posting and they get raves. Go figure!!

Your comment on my SU post was so thoughtful. Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciated it.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,