Monday, August 6, 2007

Here's a project from the Mommy & Me Stamp Camp!



This was a fun project! We took white craft paint, and put Brilliant Blue re-inker into some. The chipboard frame's basically sponged white, then sponged with the blue to make it kind of puffy-looking. :) We used punches to make flowers and bugs to put on the frame. We used a Stampin' Write marker to write the date on the bottom of the frame, and glitter glue pens to write the top part. SIMPLE, and easy!


The composite pictures in the last post? Well, we took each "couple"'s picture, and I'm either giving them to them or mailing them to them, to put in this frame. I hope it will become a cherished memory!


Now, on to even MORE important things:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMY!!!!

I'm SO glad you're my friend!!! May you be HIGHLY CELEBRATED today!!!!!!!!!! :D
That's it for today, everyone. :) Hey, do me a favor: take time to STAMP something today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: