Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :D



Yup, it's my day today. So far, it's been a great day - thank you, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every year, I do a "retired list birthday quick card class", and these are my three favorites from this year! :) Remember: the key word is RETIRED; all of these will use at least one stamp you can no longer GET. :D

This first one, though, only uses ONE retired stamp, the "blessings". The rest are from POLKA DOTS & PAISLEY and HAPPY EVERYTHING, with the Petals Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel as a background. Colors are Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, and Rose Red.






Now, THIS one is ALL retired. The cupcake is from TREAT YOURSELF, and the "celebrate" with confetti is from GREAT GREETINGS, a wonderful stamp set!!!! Colors are Pink Passion, Only Orange, and Whisper White. Isn't it great?? I love the colors - SO bright!!!














This is my FAVORITE. This is COAST TO COAST - yes, Amy, I worked my favorite set in. :D The tag is from PARTY PUNCHES, a hostess set from last year. Colors are Bordering Blue, Going Gray, and Whisper White. We used the designer label punch, and used wax paper rolled up on the background as texture.

Let me know what you think - and don't forget to browse back and find out about the ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE - you still have some time to enter!!! :) Go on, take the time to stamp ME something! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

OMG! I loooooooove that lighthouse card!!!! CASING IT for certain!

Anonymous said...

Happy Very Belated Birthday Lori!!!!

Pennie