Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Thursday!


So, how's your entry for my Annual Birthday Challenge going? Are you excited about what you're designing??? I've received one, and knew that a few more are on their way. :) I can't wait to see what y'all come up with this year!



So. This is a card from the Manly Man Card Class. I featured it in my Stampin' Up!® newsletter this month; if you're not signed up for it, email me at poohisstampin@aol.com and let me know you want it! :) The stamp set is WINDS OF GRACE; the colors are Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla. But that's all I'm going to tell you! :D It's a beautiful set....

So, don't forget to enter the Annual Birthday Challenge, and go to my personal blog to enter another giveaway there!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Nice card! Making cards for men is a challenge!!