Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good morning!

How are you doing today???? Are you having a fantastic day? I hope so; it's a beautiful, COOL June morning here in middle Tennessee. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the birthday cards keep rolling in! It's GREAT!! :D If you'd like to participate in the ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE, please go HERE to read the details. It's still not too late - and the variety of cards I'm getting is awesome!!!


If you'd like to read my personal blog about how I celebrated my birthday this year, go HERE - I'll keep updating it as I get a chance. :D


Now, then. What to share with you....


The Spring/Summer Retired List is out!!!!!! Go HERE and click on either the alphabetical list, or the order number list, to see which of the stamps on your wish list are about to say ADIOS! If you've been on the fence about a certain set, why you might want to have it, please let me know - I'll see what I can show you! :D


Stampin' Up!® has just announced a whole new product line, DECOR ELEMENTS. They're vinyl clings, with Stampin' Up!®'s artwork. sized for walls. They're AWESOME - and will be available for purchasing on JULY 1!!!! I'm ordering brochures; if you want to get one, please email me at Poohisstampin@aol.com. You won't want to miss these!




This is a sample from last month's scrapbooking class. I REALLY love this color combo - doesn't it remind you of Disney? :D Colors are Whisper White, Real Red, and Basic Black. That's the SPOT ON jumbo Stampin' Around wheel embossed in white. Now, all I need to do is get busy planning THIS month's class! :D



I'm gonna run - I have more blogging to do on my other site, and a few classes to plan, an order for the new DECOR ELEMENTS to put together - busy, busy! But I'm DEFINITELY going to take the time to stamp something today. Are YOU? :D

No comments: