Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's WEDNESDAY!

Good morning! How are you today? Are you enjoying spring weather, wherever you are? It's raining here - but it's that nice spring soaking rain, and everything is looking so fresh! The tulips are starting to come up with a vengeance - there are beautiful pink ones where yesterday there weren't any!!! :)


But you didn't come here to listen to me ramble about flowers or weather! On with the show!


I'm FINALLY showing you the last of the three projects we did at the last New IB&C Open House. :) It SAYS spring to me!
Here's the recipe!
Card Stocks: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cameo Coral
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, white craft
Stamp Set: Love Ya Much!
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper, Sweetest Stem Embosslit, sponge
I bet you can figure out the process all by yourself - but let me know if you have a difficult time with something. :)
OK, I'm off - I have a LOT to do today!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day - and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori very cute card. I love the colors on this. We are having rain and fog here today. It's better than snow.