Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good morning!

How are you this fine Thursday? Having a great week? Can't wait until tomorrow? Or both? :D


Well, I got a pre-order in yesterday; if you're a long-time customer of mine, you should have received your Occasions Mini - which goes live April 1!! - in the mail. Perhaps you noticed the new MATCHBOX DIE for the Big Shot? Oh, YEAH. You KNOW I had to have it. :D I've had a couple of questions about its size already, so here we go!



I just threw this one together, so I could play a little. :D I'm still designing for tonight's class! AUGH!

Anyway. :D That's Riding Hood Red Designer Series Paper, and the organdy ribbon. This die goes together super-simply - but if you're using Whisper White for the inside part of the box, I would recommend shimming it - the card stock's thinner than the others, and doesn't show score lines well AT ALL.

I LOVE the labels on this die, too! This is the biggest of the three. I see LOTS of potential for them!

Measurements of the box are (in the orientation I have mine): 2-3/4" tall, 2-1/4" wide, and approx. 3/4" deep - it will hold 4 Hershey's Nuggets, but not Nestle Treasures. :D

Keep your eyes open! You'll be seeing a lot of this one. :D Now I've got to jet - TOO much to do for tonight.... :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Our Stampin' Up! order came yesterday. I haven't had time to look at the items; I simply took them into the craft room and deposited them in an open spot. Sarah's been working on a project, taking up the small amount of free counter in there. One of these days . . .

Terry Molineux said...

Good Morning Lori....hope your class went well. Just a quick note to let you know that I love the box you did on Thursday...Keep sharing love your creations.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,