Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick card JUST for you!

Hi, everyone! I know I didn't post yesterday - it was an ODD day. BUT, I'm here today, and I created this little jem JUST for you!


Remember a week or so ago, when I was telling you my philosophy on teaching new stampers to SIP (stamps, ink, paper)? Well, here's another card, EXACT same color palette, a little different look!


Card stocks: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Sahara Sand, Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Stamp set: Bird on a Branch (Thanks, Amy, for letting me borrow it!:D)
Accessories: dimensionals, ticket corner punch
Yeah, I kicked it up ONE notch with the corner punch, but you DEFINITELY wouldn't need it. This set is very classy, and simple to use!!!
OK, I'm off - I have a hostess club tonight! :) Check in tomorrow for the three cards and one 3D project we're going to be doing - they're ROCKIN'!!!!! :) IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN ON SALE-A-BRATION!!!!!!!!! Contact me at poohisstampin@aol.com or (615)497-4532 for more information!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful evening! And take the time to STAMP something - that's what I'll be doing! :D

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very nice card Lori!

Secret Dreams And Passions said...

Lori,
Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog... this blog thing I'm sew at and my blog is still under construction.. so thanks!!
This card is really pretty, and I'm looking for ideas for my classes coming up here soon!! I liked the colors you used!!
Enjoy your week!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13