Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick card JUST for you!

Hi, everyone! I know I didn't post yesterday - it was an ODD day. BUT, I'm here today, and I created this little jem JUST for you!


Remember a week or so ago, when I was telling you my philosophy on teaching new stampers to SIP (stamps, ink, paper)? Well, here's another card, EXACT same color palette, a little different look!


Card stocks: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Sahara Sand, Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Stamp set: Bird on a Branch (Thanks, Amy, for letting me borrow it!:D)
Accessories: dimensionals, ticket corner punch
Yeah, I kicked it up ONE notch with the corner punch, but you DEFINITELY wouldn't need it. This set is very classy, and simple to use!!!
OK, I'm off - I have a hostess club tonight! :) Check in tomorrow for the three cards and one 3D project we're going to be doing - they're ROCKIN'!!!!! :) IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN ON SALE-A-BRATION!!!!!!!!! Contact me at poohisstampin@aol.com or (615)497-4532 for more information!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a wonderful evening! And take the time to STAMP something - that's what I'll be doing! :D