Sunday, March 8, 2009

BUNNY BONANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are bunnies everywhere around the studio! The first is a project my party attendees got to do this weekend; the second is a punch art card I challenged myself to do, and I really think it's charming. :D
This darling bunny box is the same box you saw last week, cut out in Whisper White. (Yup, that would be with my wonderful Big Shot!) We did all the punching together; there's the 1/2" circle punch, the 3/4" circle punch, the scallop circle punch, the small oval punch, and the large oval punch - and then the tail, which you can't see, is the 1-1/4" circle punch and the 1-3/8" circle punch layered on the scallop circle punch. The only other things you need are a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, a white gel pen, adhesive, Going Gray and Pretty in Pink stamp pads, and sponges. Isn't he CUTE??????? I love him! :D
And here is the punch art card. *I* meant for the white gel pen dots to be stars or lightning bugs! :) The only stamp I used was the saying from BEAUTIFUL LIFE.
The large bunny is the 1-3/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, and the large oval punch. The baby bunny is the 1" circle punch, the 3/4" circle punch, and the small oval punch. Both tails are from the Boho Blossoms punch, and sponged with a little Going Gray.
The carrots are punched from the five-petal flower punch, and I free-handed the stems. I sponged the top carrot with Pumkin Pie ink. Aren't they ADORABLE??!?!?! I brayered the background with different blue inks. I had this card in mind for a day or two, and finally got the chance to stamp for fun a few minutes last week. :D
Tomorrow, I'll show the other two projects we did at my parties this weekend. You won't want to miss it! And I also designed something for my next video for Amy's hostess gift today - it may be a bit before I get to shoot it, but I promise it's in the works! :)
So. What are YOU stamping???? And don't you need a PUNCH???? :D

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lori your bunnies are so very cute!!! What a wonderful idea. TFS

Unknown said...

So so cute! The carrot top looks like the beak from Cheep Talk. I think it would work! I love my punches...I see some bunnies in my future.

Susan said...

These are adorable!