Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Did you have a good weekend?? Happy Mother's Day - belated - to all you great moms out there!!!!


Today is my mom's birthday, but Dad had to go out for work this week, so we celebrated both days yesterday. I had to force my mom out of the kitchen! :D

Here are the two cards I made for her, plus one I made for Dad to give to her. :) I hope you enjoy them!

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Whisper White

Inks: Barely Banana, Summer Sun, and More Mustard ink refills, White Craft, Not Quite Navy Craft, Bashful Blue

Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Great Greetings (retired), Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Accessories: heat tool, embossing buddy, white embossing powder, clear embossing powder, Aqua Painters, crimper, paper snips, dimensionals






Card stocks: Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Vellum Cardstock


Inks: Not Quite Navy, Barely Banana

Stamp set: Sincere Salutations

Accessories: Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die, Big Shot (I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!!!), brayer, clear embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, satin ribbon (OCCASIONS MINI), brayer




Card stocks: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red


Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, White craft


Stamp sets: Amazing to Zany (retired), Wonderful You, Define Your Life (inside)


Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, sponge, Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die, Big Shot


I hope you enjoyed the cards! :) Don't forget: Starting FRIDAY is the big BLOG TOUR!!!!!!!!! See the sidebar for details!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta scoot - I took the weekend off, and now I have to design my little heart out. :D Have a wonderful day! TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!