Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!! :D

I've heard it from EVERYONE this week - "I can't wait until FRIDAY!!" Well, it's HERE! :D And a long weekend for most people, too. I hope you really enjoy your time this weekend; we are so blessed!!!

So, today is the LAST DAY to enter for the BLOG CANDY!! You MUST read THIS post and leave a comment on THIS POST. :) I can't wait to see who wins! :D

Edit: I know the surprise box link STILL doesn't work. Just email me at poohisstampin@aol.com and I'll send you the PDF file. ::sigh:: I tried! :)

Today and Monday I'm going to share cards from last night's Quick Card Class. We had a great time! Let me know what you think of them, will you? :D

This is NOT an original punch design - it's been floating around for a while, but I just think it's too cute for words. :D So, we used it last night!

Card stocks: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Going Gray

Inks: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal

Stamp sets: Boho Backgrounds, Holidays & Wishes

Accessories: 1-3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Crafter's Tool Kit, gold brads, dimensionals






Card stock: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White

Ink: Perfect Plum

Stamp sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Oval All

Accessories: Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Marker, small, large, and scallop oval punches, dimensionals


I think this was the favorite last night - and it's really SO simple. You could change the colors to match the bride's color scheme easily!

OK, I'm outta here - time to make Kenn some chocolate chip cookies. :) Have a FANTASTIC weekend, and please take a moment to reflect on the meaning of Memorial Day.

Now, go STAMP SOMETHING, will ya?!??! :D

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOOHOOOOO! IT IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Love these cards. I love the purple one mostest, so sweet and simple.

Have a fantastic weekend girlfriend!

Cheryl said...

Lori these are wonderful cards! I'm lovin that purple and really do need to use some of my new stamps soon.