Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you're enjoying your long weekend! And I know you're anxious to know who won the blog candy, but you'll have to wait just a little bit longer! :) I'll post it later today.

Tomorrow night, I'm holding an OPPORTUNITY NIGHT; if you're local, and would like to know more about Stampin' Up! and the income opportunity - as well as how awesome it is to fulfill the Statement of the Heart - please contact me for more information at poohisstampin@aol.com!

So, today you get the last two cards from Thursday's Quick Card Class! The second one wouldn't scan, so I had to do a REAL picture of it. :D I hope you enjoy them both - let me know what you think!!!! (Comments make my day, really!!!!)


This one actually has a pattern on it that you can't see in the scan! It's got silver ink seran-wrap-daubed onto it. (One of my favorite texture secrets!:D)

Card stocks: Kraft, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke

Inks: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Silver Encore

Stamp sets: Wonderful You, Sincere Salutations

Accessories: Ticket corner punch (Yup! My favorite corner punch makes an appearance! :D), 3/4" circle punch, word window punch, designer label punch, Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals

THIS card was just for ME. :D I had advertised a baby card, a thank-you, a birthday, and a wedding; this one's because I love this stamp set! :D

Card stocks: Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink

Inks: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip Classic AND Craft

Stamp sets: Forest Friends, Happy Everything

Accessories: scallop edge punch, Chocolate Chip corduroy buttons, Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, clear embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, dimensionals

Just LOOKING at the card makes me happy. :D It's my favorite colors, I love the stamp set - it's just a ME card. LOL!!

OK, I'm off! Have a WONDERFUL day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll let you slide today, but tomorrow, PLEASE! STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: