Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy FRIDAY!

Wow. The last Friday of May, the last POST of May. The year's almost halfway over - can you believe that it's only 210 days until Christmas?!?!? :D Take a look at the counter on this page! LOL!

If you're anywhere around me, tonight is a free stamp & scrap night at my house - just bring a snack to share, and the stuff you want to work on. I'll be workin' on stuff, too! :)

Anyway. For today's post, I wanted to use up a little more of my designer series paper - since I know there's going to be LOTS I'm going to want to play with in the new Idea Book & Catalog, I want to clean out what I've got. :D

This is a 6x6 card; it would be EASY to turn this into a 2-page 6x6 layout. I'd use this side for one of the pages, and cut on the score line to do the second page. Here's the picture, and then I'll give you the recipe! :)


Card stock: Very Vanilla, Taken With Teal

Inks: Basic Brown, Taken With Teal

Stamp set: Just Buzzin' By....

Accessories: Creamy Caramel, More Mustard and Taken With Teal Stampin' Write Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Crystal Effects, AquaPainters, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, dimensionals, paper snips, Five-Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Game Night DSP

Isn't it FUN? :) The DSP just reminded me of a picnic tablecloth! It's the other side of the DSP I used on this project earlier in the year. (The one on the tin!)

OK. I'm off! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! And take a little time to STAMP SOMETHING! :)

No comments: