Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's THURSDAY!!!

Are you ready for the weekend?? Even more importantly: have you scheduled some time to hop on the blog tour?!??!?! It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!! You won't want to miss it - and we're going 48 hours this time, instead of just one day like last! You'll have time to visit EVERYONE. :)
Today, I want to show you a couple of things using stuff that we've seen before. :) First the most recent!


In case you missed the post earlier this week, just CLICK HERE to see what I did. For this candy jar, I took that Flower Blossom die, and our vinyl that we sell specifically to cut in the Big Shot, and cut out as many diecuts as I wanted! It's SUPER easy to apply them, and if you want to move something, they peel off easily - you just need to be gentle, so you can re-use it.


My family likes the fact I keep a candy jar by my computer. :D I decided I want to decorate it for the seasons - and what better way for this late spring/summer time than with flowers? :) If I desired, I could stamp the vinyl before I cut it out, or even AFTER. I could change this up so many different ways! I decided to keep to the white vinyl this time, since most candies are colored.... :D



And do you remember the tutorial I did in January, my very first video tutorial? CLICK HERE to go to that post - but be sure to come back! :D


I had lunch with a dear friend and her two little girls on Tuesday, and I threw these together for the girls.


Aren't they adorable? :D Have I REALLY said how much I love my BIG SHOT lately??? :D It makes gifts and awesome cards SO easy - die cuts rock! :D So do textures, and embossing, and and and! :D

Both stamps are from SOCK MONKEY. Creamy Caramel is what the Top Note is cut from; the medallions are Whisper White and Real Red, colored with Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers. They're punched out with the 1-3/8" circle punch and mounted onto a scallop circle punch. The ribbon is our wonderful red gingham ribbon. There's a pack of mini M&Ms inside; you really need to watch the tutorial for any other information you could want! :)


OK, I'm off to start working on tomorrow's big post!!!!!! Have a WONDERFUL day - and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!