Tuesday, May 19, 2009

QUICK POST!

I'm on my way out the door to meet a new friend for lunch, but I HAD to tell you how much fun we had last night at the SURPRISE BOX class!!! If you missed it, you missed OUT, let me tell you! :D


First, I got the directions I followed from Pam Curtis of Creative Choice Designs. I'll try and find a URL for you when I get home.





These are how they look when you're finished - unless you're going to embellish them. :D We pretty much let the designer series paper do the work here; I really like how clean the lines are, and I don't think I'd do too much to mess with them. :D







And THIS is how they look on the inside!!!


Aren't they ADORABLE? Besides using a paper trimmer and a hole punch, EVERYTHING is done by hand for these fun boxes. The box on the left is done with Pacific Point DSP and Whisper White card stock; the box on the right is Riding Hood Red DSP and Whisper White.


Here's a little closer look at one:
They were REALLY fun - we folded, and folded and folded, and then folded some more, while we just chatted away. :)
OK, I'm grabbing my stuff and running. :D Don't miss a class again! :D CLICK HERE to check on my class schedule.
I hope you have a GREAT day - don't forget to enter on YESTERDAY'S POST to win some blog candy, and for PETE'S SAKE, take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

8 comments:

Julie S said...

Lori I LOVE these boxes and would love the directions - did you find the site???

Julie
www.inkedujour.com

Cheryl said...

Lori I love these also. I'm looking forward to giving this a try. Too, too cute.

Anonymous said...

Love it alot. Wish I could have been there. I did miss out!!! Calendar is so full...but school is out in two weeks!!!!!! yeah
Barbara Carr

jmniffer said...

Great boxes. First time I have seen them with lids for the inner boxes. Could you share measurements for those? jmniffer

Ginny said...

Absolutely amazing!

Becky in East Tennessee said...

OMIGOSH! I looooooooooooove this! I must have this pattern. I must! Girl you are sooooo dang talented. Its a total honor to know you!

Latenightstamper said...

These are great projects! thank you for sharing. I love the inspiration, You are wonderful! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,