Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas is only 95 days away!!!!

It's definitely time to at least start thinking about your cards! Between making at LEAST a few for the special people in your life and addressing them, you KNOW it always takes more time to do then than you think. :D So, today I'm going to show you the other two cards from Saturday's class!


I just think this is a really fun card! :)

Card stock: So Saffron, Real Red, Not Quite Navy

Ink: Night of Navy, Chocolate Chip

Stamp set: Dasher (Inside, Many Merry Messages)

Accessories: Neighborhood Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel and handle, Night of Navy ink cartridge, 1-3/4" circle punch, sponge dauber, round Fire Rhinestone Brad, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.

The only thing I DON'T like is the way the clouds turned out on my sample. We left them off. :D



I honestly think this is my favorite of the three. I LOVE holly - I think it's the color combination of it. :D The Soft Holly wheel is also inside, along the top and bottom as a border.

Card stock: Mellow Moss, Real Red, Whisper White

Ink: White craft

Stamp sets: Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess-only stamp set!), Delightful Decorations (Holiday Mini!) (Inside, Many Merry Messages)

Accessories: Soft Holly Stampin' Around wheel & handle, Mellow Moss ink cartridge, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, white embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, wide oval punch, ornament punch (Holiday Mini!), dimensionals

We had a great time, and I hope our cards might inspire you a little bit! :D Be sure and tell me your favorite card - and then, go take the time to STAMP something!! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow - I love the holly card - so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Lori, I just spent an hour here at your blog and it's fabulous. There's a ton of great ideas here and I plan on being back. You are an inspiration!