Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm off!


I know I haven't posted much this week. But you'll just have to forgive me. :) I'm off to spend a weekend with my husband; Monday was our 13th anniversary. Eight years ago today, we were in San Francisco celebrating our 5th anniversary with the "honeymoon" we never had. Nor will we ever forget that anniversary trip.

Anyway. :) I'll be back next week; I've been creating up a storm, and will hopefully be able to show you something! :D

Have a wonderful weekend - and take the time to STAMP something!!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Tory said...

Happy anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cheryl said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you both have a wonderful weekend. May you have many, many more!

lisa808 said...

Happy 13th Anniversary! Enjoy your weekend.