Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rainy days and Wednesdays??? :D

I woke up to the sound of POURING rain earlier, and it really hasn't let up much. There's standing water in both the front and back yards! Everything looks clean and renewed. :) And, as promised, here are the other three cards from last night's Advanced Techniques class! (All from TECHNIQUE JUNKIES, if I remember correctly! :D)

This one is called MODERN GRID.
It's an oldie but goody. :) Stamp set is JUST BUZZIN' BY; card stock colors are Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie. Stampin' Write Marker colors are Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, and Ruby Red; the words are stamped in Pumpkin Pie. :)




This won the favorite technique of the evening award. :D It's called BRUSHED INKS. Card stock colors are Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, and Glossy White. Ink colors are Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, and Close to Cocoa. The accessories we used are Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, small oval punch, and Pumpkin Pie ribbon. The stamp sets are AUTUMN SPLENDOR and TEENY TINY WISHES. (I just love those sets!:D)

This last one, I can't remember for the LIFE of me the name of!!!! As soon as I find out, I'll edit this post and tell you. :D


Card stock colors are Whisper White and Night of Navy. Stamp set is CHRIST IS BORN. Inks are Regal Rose, Night of Navy, and Versamark. As accessories, we used the ticket corner punch, the embossing buddy and heat tool, and clear embossing powder. It's not done in your "normal" color choices for Christmas, but I really like this card!!!! :)

OK, it's your turn. Which technique is your favorite, just by the sample I showed you? (It's not a REAL test because a lot has to do with how much you ENJOY doing a technique....:D)

Now, then. Have you been stamping? Yes?? COOL! Show me what you've created! No?!?!? Oh, oh. You're probably all stressed out. Here. Have a seat. Here's an ink pad and a stamp. Let me get you some card stock. What color would you like?? You KNOW you wanna. It's THERAPY! :D So PLEASE, take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day! :D

2 comments:

Tory said...

Can I like all of them? Very pretty, but if I had to pick one, it would be the blue rose. Maybe because I like blue so much. I think the brushed ink one is my next favorite.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely...wish I could have made them with you. Oh well...I will be making some with you soon. My favorite is the bee one. BUZZZZZ
Barbara Carr