Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm either procrastinating, or.... :D

Well, I got hit by another challenge. LOL! This one is from the Divas Coffee Break Design Blog; the challenge was to make a card using Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede.

At first, I thought about a Christmas design; that color combo does make a beautiful Christmas one. But I stood at my stamp cabinet, and just thought out things. :D And instead, this is what I created.


The card stock layers from the bottom up: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay

Stamp sets are Medallion and Simple Friendship

Inks are Real Red and Soft Suede.

Accessories are Fire Square Rhinestone Brads, Modern Label Punch, and dimensionals. :)

If you participate in the challenge, please be sure to let me know so I can go see your card! I'm trying not to spend so much time online - but I don't want to miss your card!!! :)

Now, go on. Take the time to STAMP something!! :)

3 comments:

Julie S said...

Very pretty Lori!! I love the Medallion!!

Thanks for playing along with the Diva's this week!

Julie S.
www.inkedujour.com

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Lori! I need to use this stamp MORE....I needed it, now I need to USE it!

Tammy Fite said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the medallion!!