Friday, April 30, 2010

Dig my new necklace!

Isn't it glorious? :) It's a Simply Adorned 34" chain, and the 1-1/4"x1" charm. This is just the first insert I made for it. The DSP is in the Summer Mini, ISLAND OASIS.

I cut out the letter, which is from the LOVELY LETTERS ALPHA, after I stamped it in Real Red on Whisper White.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the jewelry; it's heavy, and very nicely made. The clasp that holds the locket mechanism is really tight, so it's not going to open up by accident and lose any insert I decide to put in.

If you've got your Summer Mini, you can see all the pieces of the Simply Adorned line on page 17. Remember: the whole Summer Mini goes LIVE on Saturday! I really need to get my stamps out and play - maybe Monday. This weekend's packed for me again!

I hope you're planning to take the time to stamp something - I'll be planning and scheming my next project! :)

No comments: