Monday, April 19, 2010

Sneak Peek from the Summer Mini!

Well, ONE stamp, anyway.... :D

My mom absolutely loves this color - Barely Banana. It's one of the colors that's going away with the new Idea Book, so I'm using it while it's still here! :)

Card stock: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Stazon Jet Black; Pumpkin Pie, Cameo Coral, and Summer Sun Stampin' Write Markers

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, All a Flutter (SUMMER MINI!)

Accessories: Big Shot (Yup! I♥MyBigShot!) :D, Manhattan Flower folder modern label punch, dimensionals

SO super easy - you just color and layer up! - and beautiful! :)

OK, I'm off - I still have a scrapbooking class for tomorrow to prep and Mom's gonna color my hair. :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP something!!!

No comments: