Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Good afternoon! :)

I thought I'd already posted this cute 3x3 card, but I've looked back for a month and can't find it - so here you go! :D

Card stock: Summer Sun, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Stazon Jet Black; Bordering Blue and Summer Sun Stampin' Write Markers

Stamp set: Just Buzzin' By

Accessories: large and scallop oval punches, ticket corner punch

SUPER simple, and soooo cute. I just love these bees! And I love the Summer Sun - I'll miss it, but I can't wait to start working with the new colors Stampin' Up! is treating us to! (I'll be putting up a link to the retiring colors and the new colors separate .pdfs in a minute!)

OK, I'm off to finish plans for tonight's ADVANCED TECHNIQUES class! Stay tuned for samples - it's gonna be an awesome class! Now, be sure to take the time to STAMP something - you know I am! :D