Thursday, April 22, 2010

Time for a break....

Hey, y'all. I'm still here, just feeling overwhelmed. I'm going to take a break, and post again next week - I'll be out of town, but I'm hoping I can get my act together for preposting for Monday and Tuesday. :)

Here's the details for the next class; LMK if you can come!

FOOD FRENZY!
Tuesday, April 27, 6:30 p.m.
Cost: $20, and it includes a simple dinner!
RSVP Date: Wednesday, April 21
I got your attention, right? We all LOVE to eat. For this night, I'll get some pizza, make some brownies, and we'll stamp. We'll make FOOD-themed items, whether it's making something that looks like a food item, or making an item that holds a food item. Don't miss this one - it's going to be a blast! :D

Have a WONDERFUL week, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: