Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just enjoying my Thursday! :)

I know, it's already afternoon - but it's such a pretty day, and I'm enjoying having nothing outside the house to do. :) I'm feeling pretty darned blessed today.

But enough about that. You don't come here for that - you go to my Proverbs 31 Wannabe blog for that! :D

Today's sample is from the Quick Cards Class again!

I was going to show you another card, but this one just matches the DAY so perfectly!:D

Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery

Ink: Basic Gray, assorted Stampin' Write Markers

Stamp sets: Country Morning (level 1 hostess set!), Pendant Park

Accessories: Big Shot - YES, I love my Big Shot. Who's gonna make a big deal out of it, huh?!?!? :D - Petals-a-Plenty Texturz folder (still available!)

Super simple, SUPER springy! JUST enough coloring to relax one, but not enough to get fussy. :D

OK, I'm off to continue enjoying my day! :) I hope you enjoy yours, too - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something - I already have! :D

No comments: