Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Technicolor Watercolor, showing off! :D

Good morning! What a beautiful day here in middle Tennessee again - it's well on its way to the 70s, being 66° at 10:37. Wow!

Today's share is a card from last week's Technicolor Watercolor class. I'll show you my FAVORITE from this class on FRIDAY, so be SURE to come back by then!


SO fun! I wish you could all have come to the class - but since you couldn't, you'll just have to OOOH and AAAAH over mine, and get a few friends together so you can have a private class! :)

Card Stocks: Whisper White, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy, Watercolor Paper

Inks: Versamark, Garden Green Craft (which needed to be re-inked, so my second card looks MUCH darker on the embossed turtle!)

Stamp sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Nature's Nest

Accessories: Earth Elements Watercolor Wonder Crayons, clear embossing powder, gold embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool

Ta da! That's it! :D

OK, I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day. I hope YOU have a wonderful day - with a bit of time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: