Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's make CARTONS! :D

Good morning!!! How are you today? It's a rainy day here in middle Tennessee, but it's been a nice day so far. I've been up entirely too long. :D

Today and tomorrow, I'm going to show you the basic SAME design for one of the new MINI MILK CARTONS, with the die that's in the OCCASIONS MINI (good until the end of APRIL!); JUST by changing the colors, we changed the whole LOOK.

Here's today's!

So! Isn't it pretty? And I have to tell you, tomorrow's is even simpler - we left off the bottom strip!

Card stocks: Gable Green, Only Orange, Whisper White

Ink: Whisper White craft (used to highlight the embossing on the butterflies)

Accessories: stampin' sponge, Big Shot (YES, I DO love my Big Shot - and you CAN all say it with me! LOL!!), mini milk carton die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, scallop trim punch (FREE if you purchase $50 in merchandise until the end of MARCH - and it will be in the next Idea Book for $15.95!!), Sticky Strip, clear rhinestone brad

See how simple?!?!? And it's filled with jelly beans - what a fun co-worker gift, or little something to tuck into an Easter basket....

OK, I'm off again! :) Lots to do today! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day, filled with good things! And be sure to take the time to STAMP something! :)

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

as usual, beautiful job!!

Allison

Cheryl said...

Great job! Love that butterfly.