Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's THURSDAY!


Almost time for my crazy weekend to start. :D Am I the only one who feels like my weekends need to settle DOWN? :D

Anyway. Today's card is one I made to show my newsletter recipients a tutorial on Poppin' Pastels. If you'd like to get my newsletter, just email me and let me know! :)

It's Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, and Ruby Red, with Stampin' Pastels and VersaMark. That's all I used!

Sign up if you want to see HOW I did it. :D Or book a party with me - Sale-a-bration's ONLY going on until the end of this month!

OK, I'm off to finish writing my newsletter. I hope.... :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I agree, Lori, weekends are too busy! I think I work harder on Saturday and Sunday than the rest of the week combined.