Monday, March 22, 2010

You SO missed out not coming Saturday!

OK, so usually I don't say stuff like that. :D HOWEVER, we did some REALLY fun projects. This is the MOST fun one; tomorrow I'll show you the card, and Wednesday I'll show you the most simple but still-cute project. :D Is it a deal?

It's a HEN HOUSE! Isn't it CUTE?!?!? Those are chocolate Cadbury eggs in there; instead of using grass, we used excelsior - it looks more like straw or hay, and it's pretty easy to just cut chunks of it and stuff the holes. If you haven't gotten the mini milk carton die yet, you want to now, don't ya. :D

I can't take the credit for this idea; I shamelessly copied from an INCREDIBLE fellow demonstrator, Jackie Topa. WOW, is she EVER talented!

Here's the recipe. Sure wish you'd been here with us to create one for yourself!

Card stock: Kraft, Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black

Ink: Real Red

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot 5/8" Ribbon, Welcome Neighbor DSP Pack (Sale-a-bration), Pinking Hearts edge punch, word window punch, toothpick, sticky strip, Big Shot, mini milk carton die

It SO makes me smile! :D Oh, and here's a close-up of that cute chick! :D

OK, I'm off! Now, make sure you send me a link or a picture if you make one of these! :D And be SURE to take the time to STAMP something today!! :)

No comments: