Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sale-a-bration is winding down!

Good morning! How are you today? It's already been one of THOSE mornings; I had to go delete about 25 of those stupid ad comments from this blog. It really irks me, and takes a lot of time. I just don't get WHY people think someone's gonna click a link in my already-small comment section that is nonsense language except for the word SEX. Hello?!?! :D

ANYWAY. Today's share is a birthday card that we did for two workshops earlier this month..


Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker

Stamp sets: Well Scripted, Crazy for Cupcakes and Things I Love (inside)

Accessories: Sending Love Specialty DSP, Wide oval punch, Scallop trim corner punch, Scallop trim edge punch, dimensionals
Edited to add: Well, slap me nekkid & hide my clothes (from a dear professor who was from OK!)! I forgot to put my FAVORITE accessory down - the BIG SHOT! I also used the scallop square die. Sorry for any inconvenience! :D

Now, then. That scallop trim EDGE punch will be available in the next Idea Book & Catalog, but you can earn it FREE through the end of THIS month with a $50 purchase. After that, it's unavailable (I think!) until July, when you can purchase it for $15.95. Good deal to get it NOW!!!

The corner punch, Well Scripted stamp set, and the DSP are in the Occasions Mini, and are only available through the end of April (although I'm willing to bet the corner punch will be in the IB&C with the edge punch!). It would be SO easy to put together a great $50 order from the Occasions mini and get your Sale-a-bration item for FREE by the end of this month!! You can email me, call me, or shop 24/7 on my business site - just click the SHOP NOW button!

OK, I'm off to work on designs for Saturday's Easter Stamp Camp! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day - and please, take the time to STAMP something! :)

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

The border punch looks great along the scalloped card.