Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here I am!

Wow, where has October gone?!?! The Hostess Appreciation Luncheon is a week from Saturday! (If you think you should have gotten an invitation and HAVE NOT, please let me know!)

We've been on the road - with Kenn's birthday last week, teaching, and being gone until last night, I don't know what I'm doing or where I am.... :D It's time to teach again tomorrow!

Anyway. :D Here's today's sample; it's #4 of 5, I THINK, of the colorblock cards.

Isn't this a FUN card?!?! I really like it - and SO simple!

The colors are Tempting Turquoise,Whisper White, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point,and Pool Party. The medallion is made with the Tiny Teacup stamp; I just love that stamp. It's really versatile, and so fun! That's the 1-3/8" circle punch,and the scallop circle punch for the medallion. Ta da! :D

OK, I'm off. I have to work on the luncheon plans, and write a sample speech to show my class how to do what I'm looking for! :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to take the time to stamp something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

As I did the last colorblock card you shard, I like this one. If I ever get back to my card making, I will try one. Right now, Sarah has her scrapbooking things on the craft table, but I need to make a get well card, so I think I'll have to move them, LOL. And if you'll indulge my rambling, I think this technique would be perfect since I need to make a masculine card. Shades of brown, here I (hopefully) come!