Friday, October 21, 2011

Twisted Easel for Friday!

Hi, everyone! Here it is, Friday again! I'm off to teach school - and I'm doing an example speech for the speech class. :) They're doing their first "official" speech on National Chocolate Day, *on* chocolate. I'm doing my speech on "A Simple Gift of Holiday Chocolate You Can Make", and showing them how to make brownie truffles - and showing them some quick packaging ideas. :D

ANYWAY. Today's share is another from an Advanced Techniques class; this one is TWISTED EASEL.

Card stock: Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Whisper White

Inks: Lucky Limeade, Cajun Craze,Chocolate Chip

Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Wishes (inside)

Accessories:Scallop Trim Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, water, Word Window Punch

I really like how this came out!

OK, I'm off! Have a wonderful day, enjoy your weekend - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something. I know I'd better.... :D

No comments: