Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blah....

I'm here - just way overdid it on Monday, and haven't felt like doing ANYTHING the last two days - and spent this afternoon running around. This morning? We set up an etsy store! It's got both prints and handstamped items; you can find my etsy store here; we're just getting started. :D

ANYWAY. Here's a quick share - I'm waiting on the girls for tonight's Holiday Quick Card Class!

This is double embossing; if you do a search online, you can find how-to. This is the stripes and antique wallpaper embossing folders. The colors are Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette; other accessories are the oval punch, the corner rounder, and scalloped oval punch; I used a little Chocolate Chip and Whisper White inks to highlight the embossing. It's an easy way to get a great, distressed look!

OK, it's three hours after I started this. We've had class and everyone's gone again. :) I hope you've had a great day, and will have a wonderful Thursday! Be sure to make the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Blah! says it well. I was so exhausted (this is as opposed to just plain exhausted; maybe I should say "extra" exhausted) on Monday and Tuesday that I slept a long time Tuesday night. Anyway, I am looking up double embossing (I think I learned about this once but have since forgotten how to do it). I also added your Etsy shop to my favorites.