Monday, October 24, 2011

It's still Monday! :D

Did you miss me during the day today? :D I've been SUPER busy; the hostess appreciation luncheon is this week, and I'm so busy this week it's not funny. I'm doing my "to do" lists for the week, and starting to hyperventilate.... :D

Anyway. You're not here to hear my practice my deep breathing! :D This is a card I did for a sketch challenge about a month ago, and never posted, and don't even remember which blog the challenge was from! LOL!


Cardstock: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Brushed Silver, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue

Ink: Pacific Point

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages

Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Snowflake die, Petals-a-plenty texturz embossing folder, snowflake punch, dimensionals

It's a little different than I'd usually make, but the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. :D What do YOU think of it??

I can't BELIEVE it, but we've had over 25 THOUSAND hits on Lori's Stamping Spot since I started blogging! It's AMAZING! Next week, after I get the luncheon done, I will do a giveaway - and when I'm getting ready for the luncheon, I'll get the prize all together so all I'll have to do is mail it. :)

OK, I'm off. I've got bunches to go before I sleep!!! :) Have a WONDERFUL evening, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something - I am, like CRAZY. :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Ok, one more try. Blogger is being difficult tonight! I love the colors on this card, cool and icy. One thing I would have done is pop some of the elements up using Pop Dots or foam tape. Maybe you did, and it doesn't show? Great card!