Monday, October 10, 2011

Yes, I've been AWOL again!

I got SERIOUSLY wiped out from being gone all weekend last week, then jumping into real life with both feet. I just couldn't get ahead of myself! I'm still behind - I made a to do list for today, and spent half my day doing things for other people! LOL! But that's LIFE, right??

So, I'm here tonight to show you a project from last week's Fall Stamp Camp. This is the fourth year we've done a framed shadow box with a Decor Element on it; this is the LARGEST, because that's the only size Stampin' Up! came out with it this year. It's LARGE - but I really love it!

The background? It's the brown paper that orders come packaged with! We treated it to some TLC, and I just LOVE the way it turned out!!! I love the scarecrow with the "happy heart"; it just SO fits to me. :D I love fall!!!

OK, I'm outta here. It's late, and I'm working on the late Twelve Weeks release, too. I've got to write it up, and decide on what this week is going to be: do I do only ELEVEN weeks, or do a simple one for this week??? :D Dilemma! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Oh, wow. This is fabulous!