Thursday, October 27, 2011

MDS today!

I did this scrapbook page for a layout challenge a few weeks ago, and haven't shared with you yet! The date on it is incorrect; I've changed it in the album, but haven't resaved the picture of the page yet. :D
This was our trip to San Francisco 10 years ago - where we were when 9/11 happened. I really like how this page turned out; I hard-scrapped this trip before I really got into Stampin' Up!'s scrapbooking, and it's important to me to continue to work through the complex emotions of that trip. It was our 5th anniversary, four days before.

OK, I'm off! Tomorrow is NATIONAL CHOCOLATE DAY, and my students are doing speeches about chocolate, and we're having a CHOCOLATE class - basically, an excuse to get together and eat chocolate. :D It's also the night before the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon. EEK! I HAVE to get BUSY!!! :D

Now, go make the time to stamp something! I AM!!!!!

No comments: