Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Did someone say S'MORE?


Good morning! I hope you're having a fantastic week so far! :)

I know today's SEEMS to be an Easter project, but it doesn't HAVE to be. :D They make PEEPS for every holiday now, I think! LOL!We had a great time making these at my party two weeks ago, and I think they make adorable gifts!

SO. Products are pretty simple; Pretty in Pink card stock, ink, and 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. 2'3/8" scallop circle punch and 1-3/4" circle punch. Chocolate Chip card stock and ink, Very Vanilla card stock, and MY DIGITAL STUDIO to do the directions. We also used the Very Vintage jumbo wheel to decorate, dimensionals to pop the medallion up and to hold the contents in, and the 3"x5" cello bags were what we put the goodies in, of course. :)

Here's what it looks like when you open it up:


They're really just too cute for words. They'd make a fantastic birthday treat for a kids' classroom, or Sunday school treats, or or or! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Go STAMP something, will ya?!? :D

No comments: