Friday, April 13, 2012


Good FRIDAY morning! Aren't you glad it's FRIDAY!?!? :D

Today's card is another we did for my party in March. I really, really love this one - and I think, for some reason, browns make great colors for sympathy cards.

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stamp sets: Fabulous Florets, Word Play, Teeny Tiny Wishes (inside)

Accessories: Big Shot, Chocolate Chip 1/2" Scallop Dot Ribbon (LOVE this stuff!), Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, clear embossing powder, heat tool, sponge dauber, dimensionals, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, sponge

And here's the inside:

I really, really like this card! I hope you do, too!

OH! We're having a garage sale today and tomorrow, LOADS of stuff. If you can come by between 8 and 2, please come see me! :D

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Funny, I usually make sympathy cards in blue and white. But I really like yours, it's simple and dignified.