Friday, April 6, 2012

HE IS RISEN!

"He is risen, indeed!" is the response the early believers would give one another, to identify themselves. Today is Good Friday; remembering that He died for each and every person, each and every sin, in one of the cruelest and more horrible ways imaginable. Sunday, we get to celebrate His resurrection! Want more? ASK ME! :)

So, today you're getting the Easter card we did at a new group party last Saturday, and at my party last week! I really love it - and I think everyone else did, too. ) I did it in other colors below; I like the original best, but the other's pretty, too! :)

Card stock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder

Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder

Stamps: HE IS RISEN (Occasions Mini); inside uses FOUR FRAMES and TEENY TINY WISHES

Accessories: Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Big Shot, sponge dauber, dimensionals

This was a HUGE hit. :) And of course, we used the Big Shot. :D You've missed me, haven't you? Then say it all together: I LOVE MY BIG SHOT! :D




Here's the second card I did; it uses Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White, and instead of just using Classic Ink on the medallion, I used VersaMark and Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder. :)

OK, I'm outta here! HAPPY EASTER!! (Oh, and please forgive any major typos; my laptop has now gotten a virus, and so I'm trying to keep blogging on my little netbook. I'm doing the photos on Kenn's computer, so it's all about availability! :D)

Make the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: