Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome to THURSDAY!

Tonight's opening night! WOO, HOO!!!! So excited. It's a fun cast to work with, and it's a melodrama, so lots of fun. :D Come boo at me! LOL!

OK, here's my almost-favorite card! :D

Is it just not too cute??? Guess what! It's a HYBRID card! The chick? I did it on MY DIGITAL STUDIO!!!!

Card stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight

Ink: Whisper White Craft

Stamp set: Grateful Greetings

Accessories: My Digital Studio + printer, ticket corner punch, 1/4" Whisper White taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker

Cute and SIMPLE. How fun is it, knowing that - because I really don't have much call for baby sets - I can have this image, and print it any size I want?!?! YEA!!! :D

I'm outta here! Gotta rest up for tonight. :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to stamp something!

No comments: