Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My next favorite card....

Good Tuesday Morning! I hope you're having a great week! :) Lines, costumes, and lines are on MY mind this week. Phew. :D I can't wait to do the show, tho - it's VERY demanding physically, and I've got a pretty big part. Come see me as the evil stepmother! :D I perform this weekend; next weekend, the part will be done by the incredible Paula Fox. Tickets are available - you can call the church at 615.444.0776 for information - for Thursdays ($9, show only), Fridays ($20, dinner and show), Saturdays and Sundays ($12, dessert and show). I would SOOOOOOOO love to see you there! :D

OK. Here's the card!



Isn't it fun? :D

Card stock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo

Inks: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, VersaMark

Stamp sets: Tiny Teacup, Occasions Alphabet (inside)

Accessories: rubber bands, acrylic brayer, 2-1/2" circle punch, decorative label punch, dimensionals, heat tool, Melon Mambo embossing powder

SUPER easy! And I think it's pretty cute. :D

OK, I'm outta here. Final dress rehearsal is tonight! EEP! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to make the time to STAMP something!!

No comments: