Monday, April 9, 2012

Look! TWO Mondays in a row! :D

I'm back! Did you have a wonderful Easter? I really hope so. I hope you got a chance to rest and relax with loved ones. I know we had the chance to take photos of families who were able to get together. So wonderful to see! :)

ANYWAY. I know it's past Easter, but I wanted to show this card off. :) It was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest; we did it at our hostess club, because I wanted to spend some extra time with the girls. :D

Card stock: Concord Crush, Whisper White, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron

Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes, The Sounding Joy(see below; Stampin' Up! considers stamp sets from minis to be potentially in the new IB&C for a year after they're first released, so it's *technically* still there!)

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square die, Sweetest Stems Embosslit, bird punch, decorative label punch, eyelet border punch, dimensionals, 1/4" Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, Just Add Cake DSP


Here's a shot of the inside! It's just a fun card. :)

OK, I'm outta here. Since I'm setting these up in advance - so I actually DO it! - there's a possibility I might have a new computer by now. If not, HOPEFULLY soon! )

Have a wonderful day! Be SURE and take the time to stamp something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

You're on a roll, Lori!

I'm having one of those "why didn't I think of that" moments. It never ever occurred to me to use the Sweetest Stem embosslit as leaves. Whatever was I thinking? I don't have the bird punch, but I have a large tulip stamp that I might be able to cut the flower off of (once I stamp it, of course!) and use that.

Off to pin your card to Pinterest so I don't forget this idea!