Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday with Gratitude

 How was your weekend? Did you accomplish lots - or did you take the opportunity to enjoy your family, maybe get some rest? :)

Today's share is a card I made just to share with you. If you've heard my story about joining Stampin' Up!®, you probably know that, when I first started stamping, I thought I'd love to color. AUGH! :D It's soooo time-consuming; anymore, if I'm making a card for my own use, it has to be fast and easy. That's one of the reasons I love SU!; no matter what your style, it works with SU! :)

So, without further ado, here's the recipe. :)

Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery

Ink: VersaMark, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue

Stamp sets: Always Thankful, Trust God

Accessories: Early Espresso Embossing Powder, heat tool, Aqua Painters, piercing tool, piercing mat, piercing template, Snail adhesive.

If you have ANY questions about how I did something, please ask! And remember: you can see any photo in the size I uploaded it by clicking on it. :)

OK, I'm outta here. It's one of THOSE days, where nothing I touch seems to be turning out right. But I have too much to do to not DO. LOL!

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to take the time to stamp SOMEthing. (Or someONE, if your day's like mine.... :D )

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Pretty card, Lori. The front looks like a framed picture. Love the colors, too!

Becky said...

Ohhhh I really like this one.