Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Isn't it time for there to be HAPPY happenings?

I know you're getting tired of seeing them, but my need for sympathy cards continues. I liked that color combo so much last week, I decided to go there again. And I already had the woodgrain embossed piece. I used More Mustard on the leaves on the tree; some of it's more intense than the rest, which gives it that great varied look. I'm so glad Stampin' Up!®'s not gotten rid of LOVELY AS A TREE; it's a perfect set for sympathy cards.

If you have any questions about this card, please ask me! :)

Have a wonderful day! Be sure to stamp SOMETHING! (And send it to me! I need happy mail! LOL!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am really really thinking we need to talk about this wood grain folder. Beautiful card, and yes I pray that your sympathy card need is gone too