Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Don't you have to smile back?

Welcome to Wednesday! :D And AUGUST! Happy Retirement to my dear friend, Mary, who has been my faithful stamping companion for the last three? four? years. She is going to be moving away from me soon, and I will miss her enormously - but I'm grateful for her friendship, and that she has a wonderful family to enjoy now. God bless you, Mary and Ev, as you start a NEW chapter in your lives. I love you!

Now, then, before I start bawling :D, meet today's project. He's a snowman made from Crystal Effects. Isn't he beautiful?! Doesn't he just make you smile? So super easy! You could make a BUNCH of these; they're even kid-friendly projects! If you make them, be sure to store them between layers of waxed paper so they don't stick to each other. :) And keep them as dry as possible while storing.

OK, I'm outta here! Enjoy your day - and be SURE to make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: