Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Santa Basket!

Happy Wednesday! Have you enjoyed the CHRISTMAS IN JULY shares so far? This is the last one; that's right, there were FIVE projects for the night!

This basket is actually from Lisa Young, a fellow demonstrator. She's got lots of awesome projects! I modified some of the decor, but kept most of it the same. :)

The colors are easy: Real Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Black card stocks. Super easy!

I used the new Snow Flurry Bigz die; I don't care much for the snowflakes on their own, but they're stunning when you stack them!

We did his eyes the old way; Lisa's used glitter brads for them, too. I love using the red one for his cherry nose, but I like his eyes my way. :) I do have to tell you: I cannot, for the life of me, cut his mustache the way she did. I like hers MUCH better! :)

OK, I'm outta here. :) Have a wonderful day, and be sure to make the time to stamp something!!!!

No comments: