Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Santa Basket!

Happy Wednesday! Have you enjoyed the CHRISTMAS IN JULY shares so far? This is the last one; that's right, there were FIVE projects for the night!

This basket is actually from Lisa Young, a fellow demonstrator. She's got lots of awesome projects! I modified some of the decor, but kept most of it the same. :)

The colors are easy: Real Red, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Black card stocks. Super easy!

I used the new Snow Flurry Bigz die; I don't care much for the snowflakes on their own, but they're stunning when you stack them!

We did his eyes the old way; Lisa's used glitter brads for them, too. I love using the red one for his cherry nose, but I like his eyes my way. :) I do have to tell you: I cannot, for the life of me, cut his mustache the way she did. I like hers MUCH better! :)

OK, I'm outta here. :) Have a wonderful day, and be sure to make the time to stamp something!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulation! Your project has been chosen for the Blog Finds of the Day on August 13. If you would like to see other projects chosen for blog finds, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com