Friday, August 24, 2012

More sympathy!

Good Friday Morning!

Well, I seem to be getting to that point in life where friends and family are either losing loved ones or being lost more often. :( So these types of cards are more necessary for my personal use than ever.

I really, REALLY like this one. It's the woodgrain on a scallop circle diecut card, with the ridges hit with Crumb Cake ink. The tree from LOVELY AS A TREE is embossed with Chocolate Chip craft ink and clear embossing powder, as is the "With Sympathy" from TEENY TINY WISHES. The banner is made with More Mustard; I used my Aqua Painters and Garden Green, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, and Crumb Cake inks to color in the medallion. I think this card is serene without being gloomy.

OK, I'm outta here. Rough week. Thank you for continuing to come to my blog! :) Doing things to share with you helps me stay connected.

So, now YOU take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: