Monday, January 14, 2013

Having mini fun!


Good Monday afternoon! How are you?!? I'm having trouble getting motivated today. :D I mean, look at how long it took me to share this with you today....

These tiny (2-1/8"-square) cards are showing you TWO previews from the Sale-a-Bration freebies, PLUS the new embossing plate for the Simply Scored. I am LOVING this scoring plate; it's easy to use, and so very versatile! Its much harder to see in the photo than IRL; the embossing on the heart card is on the bottom of the card. The stamp and mini label punch are the SAB freebies I received - SO much fun. Oh, I guess there's another Occasions item, too - the Real Red Core-dinations card stock that is the heart. :D If you look at the original picture size, I think you can see that I've distressed the heart a bit.

OK, I'm outta here! I'm working on getting projects ready for my nieces and nephews to do at our family reunion - I need to get those done now, so I can focus on packing for our Oregon stay. Eek! :D So much to do, so little desire to do it! :D

Have a wonderful day! Be SURE to make the time to stamp something!!!!

No comments: